When I try to get to my website or the state site, I get a news feed for Yanceyville or other post, not mine.
The problem is with your browser’s cache memory. It is remembering a site that you visited before and is stuck there. That site address is in your brower’s cace memory. Cache memory is used to store where you have been and to load frequently accessed pages faster. The solution is to clear your cache. Here is the fix for Mozilla’s Firefox.
- If you have a wireless router, unplug it for five minutes and restart it.
- Restart your personal computer.
- Open Firefox and click on FIREFOX in the upper left corner. Selection Options.
- Select Network and click on Clear Cache Now.
- Close and restart Firefox.
- Shift+Reload button
- See your post commander and ask to take on this role. It is a simple process and you enter post information and stories using a system similar to email.
- Contact the state blogmaster and ask for assistance. He will contact you, provide links to tutorials, and setup a time to assist you. See the tutorials now under TOOLS in the red taskbar.
- When contacting the blogmaster, be sure to provide your name, post number, and a contact telephone number. Request blogmaster help now.